Always Here for You
When you join St. Helens Community Credit Union, you’re part of a community where your financial goals and dreams are important – and attainable. As a member, you get better returns on your savings, lower rates on home and auto loans, more access to your money at area branches and thousands of nationwide ATMs, as well as Online and Mobile Banking for your busy life.
Who Can Join
Living in this beautiful part of the state is easy, and so is membership at St. Helens Community.
Just live, work, attend school, volunteer, or worship in Columbia, Clatsop and Cowlitz Counties or Sauvie Island, Oregon. You can also join if you have immediate family who are existing credit union members. Those include your spouse, child, stepchild, grandchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, or sibling.
Great Rates Make a Difference
- Competitive savings, CDs, money market accounts, and more
- Low rates on auto, mortgage, and commercial loans
- Auto financing and purchase programs to build credit
Convenience & Access
- Online and Mobile Banking
- TellerPhone banking
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction
- Nationwide deposits at 7-Eleven ATMs
- 30,000+ surcharge-free nationwide ATMs
- 5,000 Shared Branch locations (participating credit unions that will gladly handle your St. Helens Community transactions)
Online & Mobile Banking
- 24/7 access to your accounts
- Quick and easy Bill Pay
- Simple transfers (even with your accounts outside St. Helens Community)
- Mobile Banking (smartphone app, mobile browser, and Text Banking)
Go Local and Save We work with local businesses to bring you Go Local – an electronic coupon book that’s always updating, giving you the best deals in town.
- Save money
- Discounts sent right to your smartphone
- Support local business
St. Helens Community is your locally owned and operated not-for-profit financial cooperative. There are no outside stockholders or investors – just members. Together, we’re building a strong and sustainable future. When people help people, everyone prospers – from your friends and family, to your neighbors and co-workers.